Engineering Team Lead
Manage engineering team & equipment using the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
Key areas of Responsibility:
- Create and maintain a management system & apply maintenance best practise principles which include Design Out, Condition Based Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, and Fixed Time Routines.
- Prioritise, plan and schedule all work. Shift the balance of work from reactive to proactive. Create plans to manage new product introduction, capital projects and shutdowns.
- Use key performance indicators and manufacturing data (OEE, MTBF, Planning Effectiveness, Cost etc) to identify gaps and create quarterly strategic plans. Use practical problem solving methodology to implement the best solutions.
- Engage and inspire team members to maximise their own development & deliver performance both individually and as part of a team. Identify and plan training to address gaps in both skills and behaviour.
- Ensure the engineering activity conforms to quality standards.
- Compliance with all legal, regulatory and company policies and standards.
- Relevant third level engineering qualification or time served apprentice-ship with a proven track record in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate.
- Proven track record of leadership and development in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- To be very organised and disciplined in adherence to standards.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A passion for problem solving and a deep understanding of the process
- The ability to clearly communicate targets & goals and to implement feedback
Send CV for immediate review via link below.