This position will have responsibility for the identification, development, and execution of Corporate B2B branding and communication strategies and programmes. The main function of this position is identification of current and anticipation of future market opportunities and competitive threats to provide focus and direction to the sales organization
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute strategic marketing and communication initiatives as part of an overall programme to enhance customer value proposition in conjunction with the Head of Business Development.
- Organize participation and coordinate company efforts in various trade shows.
- Review, develop and coordinate the delivery of appropriate and relevant communication tools to reach different target audiences e.g. Customers, Stakeholders, Staff, Media.
- Proactively assist the Business Development team with the development and delivery of key customer presentations highlighting strengths, resources, technologies and category knowledge
- Manage NPD programme and pipeline with close interaction with colleagues in Science and Innovation.
- Oversee strategic initiatives requiring the contributions of internal and external colleagues, agencies and partners
- Review and refresh web and transform into a proactive communication and marketing tool.
- Proactively develop marketing tools to promote category products, including brochures, digital media, sampling tools, advertising and promotions
The key requirements of the candidate are:
- Strong execution and implementation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a planned and timely manner
- Critical skills and the ability to develop sound business strategies
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and oral and strong interpersonal skills
- Advanced IT/systems skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, web required).
- Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate suggestions & solutions.
- Willingness to travel as part of the role.
- At least 4 to 5 years business to business marketing and communication experience and/or experience in food & drink marketing.
- A minimum of a BA degree or equivalent in marketing and communications
- Experience in working in larger export focused multinational companies with access to corporate communication programmes is considered a plus.
- Additional European language is an advantage.
SALARY - €40k-45K depending on experience
Send CV for immediate review to Carmel McCabe Quorum Search Partners via link below.