New Product Developement Technologist
Excellent opportunity to join a fast paced business in an extremely busy time, fantastic exposure to be gained with this business.
Purpose of the Role: To develop new products and ranges and to be an integral part of the New Product Development team. As a product developer you will be responsible for developing ranges and products under Private Label ranges.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- To highlight and develop new and exciting company brand ranges through gap analysis and consumer trends.
- Project manage the NPD cycle i.e., concept-kitchen supplies-factory trial-packaging-store delivery.
- To build and establish the company label brand in line with Brand strategy.
- Brief and work alongside the buying, design & packaging team to ensure products look appealing and are commercial.
- To ensure that new company products have clear ingredients and recipes.
- Develop the NPD skills within the existing supply base and grow new supply base.
- Develop and build relationships with suppliers.
- 4-5 years Food development experience in retail or supply base with NPD/ Technical background
- Third level qualifications in Food Science/Technology or related discipline
- Proven track record in project management.
- An excellent understanding of the Irish retail environment.
Knowledge of Hamilton Grant or similar specifications system
Exceptional project management and time management skills.
Experience working with third parties including suppliers and print agencies.
Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
A thorough understanding of current consumer issues and the wider retail environment.
Salary: 40-50K (DOE) plus benefits
Send CV for immediate review to Carmel McCabe Quorum Search Partners via link .