Marketing Manager - Ingredients
This position will have responsibility for identifying long-term opportunities to grow the companies ingredients business into new sectors and markets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and anticipate market opportunities and develop long term strategy
- Develop, implement, co-ordinate and communicate the business strategy to deliver profitability and growth
- Ensure strategy is outwardly focused on market trends for short, medium and long term projects, backed up by market research data.
- Identify new opportunities for product range in key emerging nutrition sectors. A key part of this challenge will be to work with Sales and R&D teams to develop a strong proposition based around product range, technology platforms and research & product application capability.
- Deliver key market insights from target sectors to the business team.
- Work closely with R&D and Commercial teams to ensure that strategic plan is driving NPD, and supporting long & medium term business development
- Conduct market research for existing and new markets
- Develop effective and measurable PR / promotion campaigns to best position the company. Ensure that PR/promotion plan is communicated to key stakeholders internally.
- Project manage key international trade fair participation ensuring that the business maximises exposure and develops a strong pipeline of opportunities as well as delivering a measurable return on investment
- Ensure a strong on-line presence through website and digital marketing activities
- Manage relationships with all creative agencies and establish on-going KPIs to ensure that high service levels are maintained
- Relevant experience within the B2B Markets is essential
- International Business development experience is essential
- Experience working in the Ingredients area is desirable
- Flexible to travel (travel requirement is not excessive)
- Team focus with obvious passion, creativity and innovation
- Strong communication, organisation and influenecing skills
- Foreign language would be advantageous
Salary – 55 – 65K depending on experience
Send CV for immediate review to Carmel McCabe Quorum Search Partners via link below.