BRAND MANAGER - FMCGLast Updated 10/04/12 Dublin Permanent full-time
or contact on
Brand Manager FMCG - Food Category - Top 3 brands in specific category area
Our Client: Global branded FMCG business with enviable product portfolio. They are currently looking to hire an experienced BRAND MANGER to join their highly successful marketing team.
The Role: To develop and execute brand marketing plans that will deliver share and business growth for the business and sales growth for customers.
Location: Dublin Head Quarters
Main Responsibilities of the role include:
1. Responsible for Brand P&L
- Manage brand / portfolio P&L, understand drivers and identify issues, challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable growth
- Assist Senior Brand Manager in Representing brand / portfolio performance at monthly BRM’s using the existing BRM templates provided by category finance
2. Development of Integrated Brand Planning.
- Uncover root issues and opportunities (at brand and category level) across the 6Ps via leading brand and category audits.
- Manage pricing & promotions in line with strategy across the brand, category or portfolio to maximise return & remain competitive
- Understand and build in learning’s from: ROMI, in depth retailer understanding (customer DNA) and customer strategies
- Work with Brand Building Director/Senior Brand Manager to influence Global / Regional Brand Strategy at an early stage
- Integrate relevant Global/Regional (Brand Development) Brand Vision Plans (BVP)
- Develop and gain agreement to annual targets
- Develop crisp (clear, results orientated, insightful strategically aligned and prioritised) strategies
3. Development and excellent execution of Activity Plans, on time, in full.
- Develop cost effective annual activity plans to execute the strategies and targets agreed.
- Execution of plan. Including all relevant media but excluding in-store execution
- Execute local roll-out of all relevant IPM projects.
- Develop and gain agreement to parts of Contracts (business case) & full Launch gates.
- Lead cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of launch plans and post-launch evaluatio
- Manage the brand budget to ensure spend is in line agreements.
4. Support development of the National Category Building Plan
- Build from the Regional Customer value drivers developed by BD
- Assist in building plans to grow customers categories
- Handover plans to Trade Category manager for translation into short and long term trade plans.
5. Provide input into Customer Marketing for brand(s)
- Work with the customer marketing managers to ensure that customer specific themes and strategies are aligned with and amplify national plans.
- Support customer marketing managers to develop bespoke co-marketing plans for relevant customers and shoppers as identified in the company planning process.
6. Constantly review brand and initiative performance for ongoing improvement through:
- Continuously understand ongoing business performance using key diagnostics of share and growth trends, key initiatives, competitive activity and return on marketing investment.
7. Provide input for the Long Term Forecast 6 months plus)
- Input realistic, data driven assumptions into long term demand plan meeting
- Support creation and management of the 6 months P&L forecast (with support of Category Finance Manager
Key Skills and previous experience required in:
- Strong Consumer and Customer Focus
- Understanding consumers & shoppers to discover insights
- Understanding retail channels & customers
- Developing brand positioning & strategy
- Leading (or gate keeping) innovation/ renovation/ NILG projects
- Selecting communication channels
- Developing and executing detailed brand activity plan.
- 5 yrs+ in a similar role with strong Brand Development/Category management experience
or contact on
Quality Assurance Manager
Assistant Production Manager
Senior Category Manager - Blu...
Operations Manager -FMCG
Corporate Account Manager
Quality Manager - Urgent
|13/10/2015||Louth||Neg. plus benefits|
General Manager – Co. Antrim
|13/10/2015||Antrim||Neg. plus benefits|